Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PCW Challenge - Wedding theme

The theme for the challenge over at Paper Crafting World this week is Weddings! And wow - this also coincides with my 200th post on my blog!

I found this neat cutting file created by Melin here. I cut the card from white cardstock then cut the layers from pink bazzil cardstock. The decorations on the cake were cut from a deeper shade of pink and I added Kindi glitz to make them sparkle before I attached them to the cake!

I added some pearl strips from Kaiser across the middle layer of the cake to add some extra dimension.

The base of the cake has been embossed with silver embossing powder - I did it a couple of times to add some extra shine. I then added some silver peel-off strips across the very bottom of the base.

The sentiment stamp is from Montarga and I stamped it then cut the fancy tag using a spellbinders die in my Cuttlebug.

Check out some of the other great samples from the rest of the DT over at Cooking With Cricut.

2 comments:

Jen said...

This card looks yummy enough to eat, Janet! Love the sparkle and pearl trim. And the sentiment cut-out is gorgeous!

Jenni's Jems said...

This is a great wedding card x