Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just for Dad

This week's theme over at My Paper Crafting is Dad - Father's Day is coming up again!

For this card, I used the Simple Cards digi cartridge on the Cricut Craft Room when it was available as a free trial.

The background was cut as part of the actual card base and I added a patterned paper behind it along with a strip of the same paper on the top.

The easy chair is from the Father's Day cartridge and I used 2 colours/layers for this cut.

The sentiment is stamped using Gina K stamps and cut with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag die.

Please pop over to see what the other members of the DT have done and admire their stunning work!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

The good o'l easy chair is always a hit with dads! Great card Janet, I really love that background cut!! Hugs!

Sandy Palmer said...

What a warm cozy card for Father's Day! Love how you did the background! :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

LOL this looks like a card for my husband for sure. Looks just like his chair. Love this.